Poston Holiday Cottage
A charming country cottage with authentic oak beams and a large private garden, alongside the Poston Mill Park.
At a glance:
- Cosy Country Cottage, ideal for romatic holidays.
- Well behaved pets welcome (Up to two)
- The upstairs ceilings are low when accessing the bedroom and bathroom.
- Sleeps up to 5
- Free WiFi
- Telephone line (number rings in or emergency calls out)
Get away from it all – as a couple or the whole family..
A little extra quality and comfort goes a long way when you have been out walking through idyllic countryside or exploring the local towns.
The location is central for exploring Herefordshire and the borders of Wales both filled with mystical stories and unchanged landscapes. Wake up to “Dragon’s breath” as it hovers above the river Dore.
Sit back and let the hours drift away in the rustic yet sophisticated Poston Cottage, put your feet up in front of the log burner with your favourite book and a warming drink. Not just somewhere to escape to but somewhere to fall in love with and create memories.
Ample gated off road parking safe for dogs and family to load and unload from the car. A long fenced garden offers hours of fun time for children and dogs alike.
If you have more than 2 dogs or other pets please ring and talk to a member of staff.
Accommodation Features - Click to find out more
- Double room (Flat screen TV)
- A second double room. (Flat screen TV)
- A single room. (Flat screen TV)
- A fully equipped kitchen. (Dishwasher & washer/dryer)
- Lounge with flat screen TV.
- Downstairs toilet, hand basin and shower
- Upstairs bathroom with bath, toilet and hand basin
- Oil central heating (electric and oil all inclusive)
- Free Wi Fi
- Off road parking
- Large private garden with Patio, garden furniture and barbecue
- Cot/highchair available on request.
- Complimentary welcome pack (Tea, coffee, sugar, milk & biscuits)
- All linen & towels supplied
Receive News & Special Offers